This currency is issued independently by several companies. Some of the most popular of these are Liberty Reserve, Pecunix and WebMoney.
These digital units of value are used in online stores, point of sale services, payments from business to business and from person to person. Some organizations even pay their employees and charities at the expense of such money.
The digital currency in gold is backed by real gold, which is stored in vaults, through unallocated or dedicated gold vaults.
Its unit is a gram of gold or a troy ounce. It offers a payment system regardless of exchange rate changes and political or any kind of manipulation.
Moreover, deposits are protected from inflation, devaluation and other economic risks affecting fiat currencies dictated by the monetary policies of governments that harm the value of paper currencies, such as the fall of the investment market, bankruptcy, war and social unrest.
One of the most important features of digital units of value is the fact that they are non-refundable. Due to this, the operating costs of the system are significantly reduced because it does not have to resolve the payment dispute.
In addition, it allows you to instantly clear transactions, making funds immediately available to the recipient, as opposed to card and check payments.
As a result, millions of people today are dealing with digital currencies. This phenomenon later led to the emergence of several different types of digital currency. The following is a list of some of the most popular ones:
* EuroGoldCash: registered in Panama, but headquartered in Europe, it has a void in the market of private financial transactions in a safe, honest and polyphonic jurisdiction.
* Global Digital Pay: a private offshore online payment system with Digital Trade Network Ltd that handles foreign exchange reserves that back up the entire system.
* Reserve freedom: instant real-time currency for international trade; it is safe, secure and confidential
o gold (LR unit is represented by gold),
o USD (LR USD is equivalent to the dollar at face value),
o Euro (LR euro is equated to euro at face value)
* Pecunix: an offshore system with gold. If you want to keep digital gold in real vaults, in Switzerland Pecunix is probably the best choice. Gold balance can also be converted to physical gold.
* C-Gold: A digital currency of gold backed by gold stored in vaults. It is fully redeemable for genuine physical gold bars, making the balance on the weight of the c-gold.com user account the same as buying physical gold without taxes and surcharges.
* WebMoney: an online payment system that allows you to make transactions with other WebMoney users or merchants in a number of currencies; WMG wallets are denominated in grams of gold.
However, a new trend when it comes to digital currency is that more and more people are choosing Liberty Reserve. Available in several forms, the Liberty Reserve is convenient, reliable and consistent in price.
You can turn your money into valuable LR units. The specific type of Liberty Reserve currency you buy depends on your individual needs and comfort level.